Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Move To IOS

I have made several attempts to transfer data and have been unsuccessful each time. Can you tell me am I able set my android to airplane and still be able to import my info or what is the recommendation for uploading my info. I even tried an over night option to no avail, have to be able to keep all my content or in will have to return my iPhone.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 8:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 9:15 AM

kandra227 wrote:

I have made several attempts to transfer data and have been unsuccessful each time. Can you tell me am I able set my android to airplane and still be able to import my info or what is the recommendation for uploading my info. I even tried an over night option to no avail, have to be able to keep all my content or in will have to return my iPhone.

Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2022 9:15 AM in response to kandra227

kandra227 wrote:

Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Move To IOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.