Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need more storage on my phone

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 2:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 3:02 PM

You are unable to add physical storage to your iPhone however you are able to purchase iCloud + Storage, which is Apple's cloud storage service, charged as a monthly subscription.

iCloud+ storage does not add storage onto your device. It adds storage into Apple's cloud storage system, here you can save backups and photos.

Upgrade to iCloud+ – Apple Support (UK)

For example, you could save space on your phone by keeping low quality/resolution photos on your phone while keeping the high-quality originals in iCloud.

Take a look at this help article for more info Set up and use iCloud Photos – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2022 3:02 PM in response to Afrah8768

You are unable to add physical storage to your iPhone however you are able to purchase iCloud + Storage, which is Apple's cloud storage service, charged as a monthly subscription.

iCloud+ storage does not add storage onto your device. It adds storage into Apple's cloud storage system, here you can save backups and photos.

Upgrade to iCloud+ – Apple Support (UK)

For example, you could save space on your phone by keeping low quality/resolution photos on your phone while keeping the high-quality originals in iCloud.

Take a look at this help article for more info Set up and use iCloud Photos – Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.