Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m trying to find out what I was charged for by apple. I received a message stating that I was charged for something but I’m not sure what it was.

I want to know exactly what I was charged for by apple

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 4:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 4:19 PM

If the message stating you were charged was legitimate such as an invoice/notification from your bank, or Apple's receipt which is generated to your email, you should be able to view what you were charged for, using the steps at the following resource:

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support

You may also find the following resource helpful

Recognise and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls and other scams – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2022 4:19 PM in response to shonda131

If the message stating you were charged was legitimate such as an invoice/notification from your bank, or Apple's receipt which is generated to your email, you should be able to view what you were charged for, using the steps at the following resource:

If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support

You may also find the following resource helpful

Recognise and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls and other scams – Apple Support (UK)

I’m trying to find out what I was charged for by apple. I received a message stating that I was charged for something but I’m not sure what it was.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.