Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods keep disconnecting

I’ve been trying to connect to my AirPods but they keep on disconnecting as soon as I remove them from their case. I’ve tried unpairing and pairing them again but nothing has worked. I even updated my phone but still nothing, I’ve never experienced this issue with some of the Samsung earbuds I used to use with my android device till I switched to apple….

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 3:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 4:44 AM

Hello and thank you for using Apple Discussions,

Try the following:

Unpair your headphones

Unpair from an iPhone:

1. Tap Settings > Bluetooth.
  2. Find the device that you want to unpair and tap the Info button .
  3. Tap Forget This Device.
  4. Restart your iPhone.

Unpair from a non-Apple device:

1. On your non-Apple device, go to the settings for Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on. For example, on an Android device, go to Settings > Connected devices > Connection preferences > Bluetooth.
  2. Unpair—or forget—your headphones.
  3. Restart your non-Apple device.

Pair your headphones again

Pair—or connect—your headphones again. Find instructions for your headphones and the device that you want to pair them with:

If your headphones continue to disconnect, contact Apple Support.

(Taken from: If the sound from your wireless headphones cuts out or is distorted - Apple Support)

Thanks,

Maverick.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2022 4:44 AM in response to mystic274

Hello and thank you for using Apple Discussions,

Try the following:

Unpair your headphones

Unpair from an iPhone:

1. Tap Settings > Bluetooth.
  2. Find the device that you want to unpair and tap the Info button .
  3. Tap Forget This Device.
  4. Restart your iPhone.

Unpair from a non-Apple device:

1. On your non-Apple device, go to the settings for Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on. For example, on an Android device, go to Settings > Connected devices > Connection preferences > Bluetooth.
  2. Unpair—or forget—your headphones.
  3. Restart your non-Apple device.

Pair your headphones again

Pair—or connect—your headphones again. Find instructions for your headphones and the device that you want to pair them with:

If your headphones continue to disconnect, contact Apple Support.

(Taken from: If the sound from your wireless headphones cuts out or is distorted - Apple Support)

Thanks,

Maverick.

AirPods keep disconnecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.