Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Clipboard

So there is something on my clipboard that was placed a few days ago. How do I access it? I don't want to put any thing on clipboard, just review what was placed there.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 9:24 AM

There is no real clipboard on the iPad. What makes you believe you have something copied in memory? You can only copy and paste one time. Once you have pasted, it disappears from memory. If there is something in memory that has been copied, you could try pasting it to see what it is, but if you have turned off the device in these few days, it would no longer be there either.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2022 9:24 AM in response to jeannine252

There is no real clipboard on the iPad. What makes you believe you have something copied in memory? You can only copy and paste one time. Once you have pasted, it disappears from memory. If there is something in memory that has been copied, you could try pasting it to see what it is, but if you have turned off the device in these few days, it would no longer be there either.

Clipboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.