Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Red dot appears on my Iphonexr when I answer calls disappears when I end the call

Red dot appears on my Iphonexr when I answer calls disappears when I end the call

3900X,

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 9:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 9:14 AM

If you are referring to a dot in the area of the battery icon, that is a notification that the microphone is being used. It would have to be for a phone call. See this for an explanation. About the orange and green indicators in your iPhone status bar - Apple Support

Understand that depending on your wallpaper, the orange dot can appear reddish in color.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2022 9:14 AM in response to Miguelelmaico1

If you are referring to a dot in the area of the battery icon, that is a notification that the microphone is being used. It would have to be for a phone call. See this for an explanation. About the orange and green indicators in your iPhone status bar - Apple Support

Understand that depending on your wallpaper, the orange dot can appear reddish in color.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.