Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I buy storage? Without deleting anything

How can I buy storage on my iPhone 6s? I don’t want to delete anything I want to buy bigger storage

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 12:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 12:36 PM

You cannot buy more storage for the phone. It will always have the amount of storage it came with. You can buy space in Apple's synching service, iCloud. See this link...

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

The only way to gain space is to delete photos, messages, apps, etc.. Be sure to save important data to your computer or an external drive. This video may be helpful...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2022 12:36 PM in response to Terrence02

You cannot buy more storage for the phone. It will always have the amount of storage it came with. You can buy space in Apple's synching service, iCloud. See this link...

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

The only way to gain space is to delete photos, messages, apps, etc.. Be sure to save important data to your computer or an external drive. This video may be helpful...

How can I buy storage? Without deleting anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.