Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to increase my iPad storage

You can increase my iPad storage?

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 12:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 1:38 PM

You cannot increase the storage on an iPad. See the following from What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

When you buy your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, it comes with a set storage capacity. The music you buy, the apps you download, the photos you take, and all of the other content that you enjoy on your device uses its storage. And depending on your device capacity and how much content you have, your device can fill up and run out of storage.

When your device is full, you can’t increase its storage. But you can free up space.

For more information, see the rest of that support article.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2022 1:38 PM in response to iderdarwinscheneideri

You cannot increase the storage on an iPad. See the following from What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

When you buy your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, it comes with a set storage capacity. The music you buy, the apps you download, the photos you take, and all of the other content that you enjoy on your device uses its storage. And depending on your device capacity and how much content you have, your device can fill up and run out of storage.

When your device is full, you can’t increase its storage. But you can free up space.

For more information, see the rest of that support article.

I want to increase my iPad storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.