Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

10.81 charge

I see this on my CC every two weeks and no idea what it's for, and have phone apple in past. Doesn't show up in my account anywhere (purchases, subscriptions etc).

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 6:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 6:24 PM

As you are being charged the same amount, on the same frequency, it sounds like this could be a subscription. How are you trying to view your subscriptions? Please check out the resource at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

You may also find If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support helpful.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2022 6:24 PM in response to tubers09

As you are being charged the same amount, on the same frequency, it sounds like this could be a subscription. How are you trying to view your subscriptions? Please check out the resource at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

You may also find If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support helpful.

10.81 charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.