Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete Malware from MacBook Air 2020

I am having MacBook Air 2020 with OS Monterey 12.2..1. Does Mac will be infected with Virus? If so how to delete the same. I have not opted any soft ware but suddenly it is showing that my system is infected and contains 5 virus. I am not a technical guy It will be helpful If some one can explain in general way. Thanks in Advance

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 7:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 8:30 PM

DRKIPL Said:

"How to delete Malware from MacBook Air 2020: How to delete Malware from MacBook Air 2020: I am having MacBook Air 2020 with OS Monterey 12.2..1. Does Mac will be infected with Virus[...]"

-------

You're fine. You'll never get a virus on your Mac.

Removing Malware:

Malicious SoftwareMalware is malicious software that makes your device(MacBook Air) act in a mislead-manor.  Download it Here: MalwareBytes for Mac. This security software is reliable, being that is developed by longtime-users of Apple, and has free, daily updates. So, download it, update it daily, and use on a consistent, daily basis.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2022 8:30 PM in response to DRKIPL

DRKIPL Said:

"How to delete Malware from MacBook Air 2020: How to delete Malware from MacBook Air 2020: I am having MacBook Air 2020 with OS Monterey 12.2..1. Does Mac will be infected with Virus[...]"

-------

You're fine. You'll never get a virus on your Mac.

Removing Malware:

Malicious SoftwareMalware is malicious software that makes your device(MacBook Air) act in a mislead-manor.  Download it Here: MalwareBytes for Mac. This security software is reliable, being that is developed by longtime-users of Apple, and has free, daily updates. So, download it, update it daily, and use on a consistent, daily basis.

How to delete Malware from MacBook Air 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.