Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery health

I bought my iphone 12 mini in 15 december 2021 and today my battery health is 98% in just 3 months my battery percentage descrease to 2% down.I charge my iphone with apple charger and i try to maintain my battery 30 to 80 % . But my battery health descrease.what i do?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 10:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2022 10:37 PM

All batteries lose capacity over time. Apple does not consider that an iPhone battery requires replacement until it cannot maintain, at least, an 80% capacity after 500 full recharging cycles. At 98% there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with your phone's battery.

Ref:

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2022 10:37 PM in response to ritesh43

All batteries lose capacity over time. Apple does not consider that an iPhone battery requires replacement until it cannot maintain, at least, an 80% capacity after 500 full recharging cycles. At 98% there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with your phone's battery.

Ref:

Mar 27, 2022 8:58 AM in response to ritesh43

No, a 2% decline in 3 months is not unusual. In fact it's more the norm than not. A 1%-2% decline in battery health is normal. The fact is unless your iPhone battery goes to 80% or less within the first 12 months, there is no warranty issue at all.

You have to accept as Tessarax is correctly telling you, Battery Health will decline with every full cycle battery charge. It's what batteries do, all batteries and it cannot be stopped.

Battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.