Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health app

Everyday my health app adds more distance to my walking and running distance and adds it for the time between 11 pm to 12 am - or a ghost is walking with my phone - as usually I will be in bed / don’t walk ;’). Can anyone throw light on this? Though it feels good😇how to remove this? Thanks in advance for reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 5:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 9:15 AM

Greetings RDSSUDS,

Are you using any installed apps to track your fitness or activity? If so, that installed app may be reporting the day's movement to the Health app at a specified time. If this is the case, you can contact the app developer directly for help adjusting those settings.

How to contact an app developer

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2022 9:15 AM in response to RDSSUDS

Greetings RDSSUDS,

Are you using any installed apps to track your fitness or activity? If so, that installed app may be reporting the day's movement to the Health app at a specified time. If this is the case, you can contact the app developer directly for help adjusting those settings.

How to contact an app developer

Take care.

Health app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.