Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get the free 3 month Apple TV after I just purchased a new MacBook Pro M1?

How do I get the free 3 month Apple TV after I just purchased a new MacBook Pro M1?

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 12:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 12:11 PM

Hi!

To redeem, you’ll need to meet the following requirements: redeem it within 90 days, only 1 offer is available per Apple ID or per family (if your Apple ID is using Family Sharing). If you meet these requirements, open the Apple TV app, and the offer should pop-up. If it doesn’t, check the Apple TV+ tab in the app.

Hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2022 12:11 PM in response to mikedepas

Hi!

To redeem, you’ll need to meet the following requirements: redeem it within 90 days, only 1 offer is available per Apple ID or per family (if your Apple ID is using Family Sharing). If you meet these requirements, open the Apple TV app, and the offer should pop-up. If it doesn’t, check the Apple TV+ tab in the app.

Hope this helps!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.