Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gallery

hello, today i took some pictures and some of them appeared on my phone but not every picture. Is there any chance of getting them back? This is what my gallery looks like.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 11:51 AM

Hi stepa12,

To make sure we're on the same page, when you try to view some recent photos you took, some of them show up with a black image instead of the photo?

If so, restart your iPhone and then check again:

If the photos still won't show up, see if you can replicate the issue. Are new photos that you take also black? Is there anything covering the lens, or looks like it is stuck over the lens, etc?

Let us know, we'll continue from there.

Cheers!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2022 11:51 AM in response to stepa12

Hi stepa12,

To make sure we're on the same page, when you try to view some recent photos you took, some of them show up with a black image instead of the photo?

If so, restart your iPhone and then check again:

If the photos still won't show up, see if you can replicate the issue. Are new photos that you take also black? Is there anything covering the lens, or looks like it is stuck over the lens, etc?

Let us know, we'll continue from there.

Cheers!

Gallery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.