Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi my ipad will not charge: I changed cords, outlets, restarted it, and still nothing!

What should I do?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 3:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 3:42 PM

If you followed all the steps in the Related Article in your post, which it appears that you have, you need to use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support, or if you have an Apple Store close by, you can make a Genius Bar appointment and have Apple look at the device. They will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2022 3:42 PM in response to Abby_W613

If you followed all the steps in the Related Article in your post, which it appears that you have, you need to use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support, or if you have an Apple Store close by, you can make a Genius Bar appointment and have Apple look at the device. They will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

hi my ipad will not charge: I changed cords, outlets, restarted it, and still nothing!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.