Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Axolotl Emojis

It has come to my attention, that as a devoted Apple user for many years, that there has not been any suggestions of axolotl emoji’s. As humans, we know how cute axolotls are, and as times continue on, we see more and more axolotl content in different apps and games and products everywhere. Minecraft, one of the most popular, symbolizes the beauty of natures friend known as the axolotl. I believe that in order to keep up with the growing times, apple need Axolotl Emojis. I also believe that these emojis should follow in the bath of the animal emotion emojis, such as the cat. This conversation discusses Apple Silicon technology improvements as a whole…🫣💀

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 10:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 10:42 PM

Emojis are generally created by the Unicode Consortium, not Apple. Click here and submit a proposal.

For national flags, and ones from similar organizations, they need to have an ISO-3166 code, and the device manufacturer needs to implement the flag.

(216329)

1 reply

Axolotl Emojis

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.