Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can see the merge call button but when I press it nothing happens. It used to work in my iPhone 8 but I now have an iPhone 13 and it doesn’t work.

I cant make a conference call anymore. I can see the merge call button but when I press it nothing happens. It used to work in my iPhone 8 but I now have an iPhone 13 and it doesn’t work.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 5:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 7:11 AM

It is possible that your current carrier does not support merged - or conference - calls.

See Apple's support document How to make a conference call from your iPhone which says If your carrier supports it, you can set up a conference call on your iPhone with up to five people.

Contact your carrier for further information.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2022 7:11 AM in response to Misc1

It is possible that your current carrier does not support merged - or conference - calls.

See Apple's support document How to make a conference call from your iPhone which says If your carrier supports it, you can set up a conference call on your iPhone with up to five people.

Contact your carrier for further information.

I can see the merge call button but when I press it nothing happens. It used to work in my iPhone 8 but I now have an iPhone 13 and it doesn’t work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.