Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my Apple Card account number to set up billl pay?

The card has no number, and I need to set up my bill pay in my bank. How do I do that?

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 6:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 8:45 AM

See the following from How to make purchases with Apple Card - Apple Support

Pay with your card number

If you need to give a card number when you check out online or in stores where Apple Pay is not accepted, you can find your card number in the Wallet app. If you use Apple Card Family2 and you share your account with a co-owner3, you each have your own card number.

Your card number is different from your physical card number and Device Account Number.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2022 8:45 AM in response to Labecs

See the following from How to make purchases with Apple Card - Apple Support

Pay with your card number

If you need to give a card number when you check out online or in stores where Apple Pay is not accepted, you can find your card number in the Wallet app. If you use Apple Card Family2 and you share your account with a co-owner3, you each have your own card number.

Your card number is different from your physical card number and Device Account Number.

Mar 28, 2022 9:03 AM in response to Labecs

See this: How to make Apple Card payments - Apple Support

“Bill Pay” is not one of the accepted methods of Apple Card bill payment per your cardhoder agreement.

Billpay from a bank would be handled as a “Non-Conforming” payment.

See “Making Payments” starting on page 11.

https://www.goldmansachs.com/terms-and-conditions/Apple-Card-Customer-Agreement.pdf

How do I get my Apple Card account number to set up billl pay?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.