Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad won’t turn on after dropping it

My iPad won’t turn on after dropping it. I tried pressing & holding the home button & the power button at the same time, but it didn’t work. I tried this a couple times already. I was looking up other solutions on Google & I’ve read that slapping the back of the iPad might work. I tried that a few times & it didn’t work. I’m afraid to slap it too hard because I don’t want to damage it. I don’t know what else to do. Any suggestions would be very helpful!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 12:59 PM

In such a situation (being almost impossible to diagnose your problem remotely), I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2022 12:59 PM in response to dachshunds02

In such a situation (being almost impossible to diagnose your problem remotely), I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

iPad won’t turn on after dropping it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.