Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i move the cities around on the weather app?

I want to move the cities around on the weather app.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 6:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 7:07 PM

Add, delete, and rearrange locations in your weather list

1. Tap  to see your weather list.
  2. Do any of the following:
    • Add a location: Enter the name of the city, the zip code, or the airport code in the search field, tap the location, then tap Add.
    • Delete a location: Swipe left on the location, then tap . Or, tap , then tap Edit List.
    • Rearrange the order of locations on your list: Touch and hold the location, then move it up or down. Or, tap , then tap Edit List.

Your list of locations stays up to date across your devices when you’re signed in with the same Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2022 7:07 PM in response to arosetofollow

Add, delete, and rearrange locations in your weather list

1. Tap  to see your weather list.
  2. Do any of the following:
    • Add a location: Enter the name of the city, the zip code, or the airport code in the search field, tap the location, then tap Add.
    • Delete a location: Swipe left on the location, then tap . Or, tap , then tap Edit List.
    • Rearrange the order of locations on your list: Touch and hold the location, then move it up or down. Or, tap , then tap Edit List.

Your list of locations stays up to date across your devices when you’re signed in with the same Apple ID.

how can i move the cities around on the weather app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.