Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pay

hello, please reset my appstore account. I can't change the region. I moved to Uzbekistan

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 11:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 11:21 PM

nosir64 Said:

“Pay: hello, please reset my appstore account. I can't change the region. I moved to Uzbekistan”

———-

How to Zero-Out your Balance:

Contact Apple Support or Purchase Something:

To zero-out your balance, contact Apple Support. Have the Apple Rep zero-out your balance. Another option would be to purchase something more expensive than what it is there, and let your default Method of Payment pay the rest.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2022 11:21 PM in response to nosir64

nosir64 Said:

“Pay: hello, please reset my appstore account. I can't change the region. I moved to Uzbekistan”

———-

How to Zero-Out your Balance:

Contact Apple Support or Purchase Something:

To zero-out your balance, contact Apple Support. Have the Apple Rep zero-out your balance. Another option would be to purchase something more expensive than what it is there, and let your default Method of Payment pay the rest.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.