Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I fix my TrueDepth camera? I have already updated my phone, but nothing changed

my Face ID was disabled due to my TrueDepth camera having a problem. I have already updated my phone. What should I do next?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 12:03 PM

Disabled Face ID alert on your device

The link on top of this page, under the "Related Article” is the process to be followed if nothing works then please read --> "What to do Next" section. if nothing works as per the instruction given in this link --> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2022 12:03 PM in response to aquia50

Disabled Face ID alert on your device

The link on top of this page, under the "Related Article” is the process to be followed if nothing works then please read --> "What to do Next" section. if nothing works as per the instruction given in this link --> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro

How do I fix my TrueDepth camera? I have already updated my phone, but nothing changed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.