Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello I have a question about subscription, I would like to cancel my subscription but I am unable to do so. In iPhone setting there is no cancel subscription for that particular application.

How do I cancel subscription when there is no option to cancel in setting? I contacted the application customer service and told me only way to cancel is from iTunes Store and in iTunes Store there is no option to cancel it. Please help thank you.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 8:41 AM

Hello ~ Take a look here:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

~Katana-San~

13 replies

May 12, 2022 4:16 AM in response to HimalK90

It looks like everyone is asking the same question but getting no helpful reply. I have no cancel facility after being advised yesterday that I had subscribed to Apple AmpMe at £7.49 p.w with payments being taken in three days from start of free 3-day trial. I have never subscribed to this and want it removed before 14th May 2022. How do I do this?

May 27, 2022 8:21 AM in response to Katana-San

All of the links you have provided don't have any solutions. I subscribed a fitness app called DailyBurn. After some times I tried to cancel the subscription, but i do not see any options of cancel it. I contacted the customer service of the application, I was told only way to cancel is from iTunes. But when I went to settings to cancel there is no option or there is no cancel subscription button. I have issue with only this particular application. I am getting charged $14.99 a month for nothing. And looks like I am not the only one having this issue. Please help. Thank you.

Hello I have a question about subscription, I would like to cancel my subscription but I am unable to do so. In iPhone setting there is no cancel subscription for that particular application.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.