Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to have the battery percentage displayed in the status bar on my iPhone xs? Settings does not show an option to do this.

Is it possible to have the battery percentage displayed in the status bar on my iPhone xs? Settings does not show an option to do this. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 9:53 AM

No. On iPhones with the notch like the iPhone XS, there is not enough space to add the battery percentage to the status bar.

You can swipe down from the top right corner to bring down Control Center, and the percentage will be visible there.

Alternatively, if running iOS 15, you can add a widget to a Home Screen to show the battery percentage as a large icon.

Link-> Show the iPhone battery percentage - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2022 9:53 AM in response to wallacequarry

No. On iPhones with the notch like the iPhone XS, there is not enough space to add the battery percentage to the status bar.

You can swipe down from the top right corner to bring down Control Center, and the percentage will be visible there.

Alternatively, if running iOS 15, you can add a widget to a Home Screen to show the battery percentage as a large icon.

Link-> Show the iPhone battery percentage - Apple Support

Is it possible to have the battery percentage displayed in the status bar on my iPhone xs? Settings does not show an option to do this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.