Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 mini

I cannot view my emails this has been going on for several days and happens often. It tells me that my storage is full but won’t let me look at email to delete

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 2:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 7:43 AM

You are going to have to do like I said earlier and like the message dialog states. You have too much there. You should access your mail from the web access for that account for now until you have cleared content from your iPhone.

4 replies

Mar 30, 2022 2:30 PM in response to 1966st

Is it that you cannot open mail, or is it that your storage is full and you cannot receive any additional mail? What have you done to reduce the used storage on your device to you have more? An iPhone should have at a minimum, 10% of its total storage available as free. The only way to increase storage is to remove content. When you go to Settings>General>iPhone Storage, it will provide you with Recommendations for reducing storage use and also let you know how your storage is being used so you can consider deleting some content that way as well.

iPhone 12 mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.