Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find my AirPods if one of them is dead?

How can I find my airpods if one of them is dead and the sound won’t play

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 7:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 8:39 PM

Msmxrs Sais:

"How can I find my airpods if one of them is dead and the sound won’t play"

-------

Locating Lost AirPods:

A. Go Here: How to Find your Lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

B. Backtrack your Locations:

When it comes to finding a lost AirPod, you only option is to backtrack your locations. This is because AirPods are not assigned their own IP address. If seen in Find My, then the location provided is based on the last time they were synced to a device that is synced with the same Apple ID. So, if at a library recently, then stop in, asking the librarian, if they have come across it, and placed it aside.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2022 8:39 PM in response to Msmxrs

Msmxrs Sais:

"How can I find my airpods if one of them is dead and the sound won’t play"

-------

Locating Lost AirPods:

A. Go Here: How to Find your Lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

B. Backtrack your Locations:

When it comes to finding a lost AirPod, you only option is to backtrack your locations. This is because AirPods are not assigned their own IP address. If seen in Find My, then the location provided is based on the last time they were synced to a device that is synced with the same Apple ID. So, if at a library recently, then stop in, asking the librarian, if they have come across it, and placed it aside.

How can I find my AirPods if one of them is dead?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.