Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my music syncs only 92 out of 1400 songs

my music syncs only 92 out of 1400 songs, they sync with my iphone 7 but did not with de Iphone 13. What can I do?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 8:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 7:28 AM

There is an option in the music sync settings to sync only checked songs. Perhaps you have that enabled for one device and not the other. Otherwise check to see if both have the same sync selections. I typically create a playlist folder for each device and put the playlists I want inside, that way it is easy to check that all playlists and subfolders of it are included in the sync selection, and I can review what is going to go on each device by inspecting its playlist folder.

See Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support for more.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2022 7:28 AM in response to respinodelima

There is an option in the music sync settings to sync only checked songs. Perhaps you have that enabled for one device and not the other. Otherwise check to see if both have the same sync selections. I typically create a playlist folder for each device and put the playlists I want inside, that way it is easy to check that all playlists and subfolders of it are included in the sync selection, and I can review what is going to go on each device by inspecting its playlist folder.

See Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support for more.

tt2

my music syncs only 92 out of 1400 songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.