Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove other iClouds

How to remove any other iCloud on my phone

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 9:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 10:14 PM

Gabrielaurbina230 Said:

"How to remove other iClouds: How to remove any other iCloud on my phone"

-------

Is this a Used Device?:

If this is a used device, then the person currently signed in to the iPhone needs to log themselves out of it. Elsewise, it is useless to your account. This is the site the seller should have used, prior to selling it to you: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. The seller should have known better. So, return it, requesting that they log out of it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2022 10:14 PM in response to Gabrielaurbina230

Gabrielaurbina230 Said:

"How to remove other iClouds: How to remove any other iCloud on my phone"

-------

Is this a Used Device?:

If this is a used device, then the person currently signed in to the iPhone needs to log themselves out of it. Elsewise, it is useless to your account. This is the site the seller should have used, prior to selling it to you: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. The seller should have known better. So, return it, requesting that they log out of it.

How to remove other iClouds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.