Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are My Ghost Alarms From My Old iPhone? From My Current Refurbished Phone?

Like many users, I have "ghost" alarms waking me up every morning. These alarms are not coming from any app or setting in my current phone. Resetting the settings does not erase them. While I have not tried restoring factory settings, other users say that process also does not erase the alarms.

This was an upgrade from a 5c that was barely-functional at the time. The employee of the independent shop who sold me the new (refurbished) phone was able to get my old phone backed up but then unable to delete photos and personal info off of it. The 5c still appears under Apple ID.

Could the ghost alarm be from a corrupted 5c backup? Could it somehow have carried over from my current phone's previous owner? Is it possible to clear the 5c from my account, and what will be the affect if I do? Must I make pagan sacrifices to appease the wrathful spirits that are ringing these alarms on my family vacation? Is it time to throw the phone down a well and go off grid?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 4:03 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 1, 2022 9:05 AM in response to Libby_Jane

Salutations Libby_Jane, 

Do you use the Sleep/Bedtime feature at all on your device or have you in the past? If you have an Apple Watch paired with your iPhone, do you have it set up on your watch? 

Use Bedtime to track your sleep on your iPhone

Add or change sleep schedules in Health on iPhone

Track your sleep with Apple Watch

If so, can you disable that schedule and see if the situation persists? 

Thanks. 

Are My Ghost Alarms From My Old iPhone? From My Current Refurbished Phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.