Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple wants to replace the logic board and battery of my iphone

So I got the iPhone 12 Pro Max when it newly came out last year (2021) September. It immediately started giving me issues such as “no network” whenever I have this issue, the phone repeatedly goes on and off and I don’t have network for days or hours. I took it in, the y claimed it was the sim tray, SIM card, update etc. i had it all fixed but the issue persisted and then I started having pink overlay before it abruptly turns off. I sent it in finally to Apple again, they want to fix the logic board and the battery but leave the camera and front displays. I am quite confused why I don’t get a new phone but a repaired phone since I paid for a good working phone from the onset. I asked for a replacement under consumer law and they refused! They are not even sure if the logic board will fix the issue. Someone please advise me cause I am running crazy already.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 8:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 8:21 AM

Are you sure you sent it to Apple? Normally for any repair other than battery or screen Apple just replaces the whole phone.

Similar questions

3 replies

Apple wants to replace the logic board and battery of my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.