Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to use Quick Start to set up new iPhone 13 pro max

I am trying to use Quick Start to set up my new iphone 13 pro max. I followed Apple guide and went through step 1 to 5 successfully by putting old XR (iOS 15.3.1) side by side with new iPhone 13. However, after step 5 is done (ie., done with Face ID and Analytics), my new iPhone 13 will simply return to Hello screen. It does not show message “transferring data from ….”.. Blue tooth is on for my old XR but no transfer taking place to new iPhone. If I swipe the Hello screen, it will show with the language selection again. Could you help? I greatly appreciate your suggestions.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 9:56 PM

3 replies

Apr 2, 2022 7:06 AM in response to shuling161

Hello Shuling161,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see you have some questions about using Quick Start, and we'd like to help. We also see you came from the article: Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the steps in the article did not assist, we'd recommend reaching out to Apple Support: Contact Apple Support

Regards.

Unable to use Quick Start to set up new iPhone 13 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.