Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

facetime

i can’t facetime more than one person at a time. when i try to face time with a group chat i don’t get the notification or i cant click the button as it shows up grey. I’ve tried logging out and logging back into facetime , disabling and enabling facetime and it still doesn’t seem to work.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 11:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 2:05 AM

Did you follow the steps mentioned in this article to start a group call on FaceTime?

Use Group FaceTime on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Does your device meet the hardware and software requirements?

To use Group FaceTime video calls, you need iOS 12.1.4 or later, or iPadOS. on one of these devices: iPhone 6s or later, iPad Pro or later, iPad Air 2 or later, iPad mini 4 or later, iPad (5th generation) or later, or iPod touch (7th generation). Earlier models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch that support iOS 12.1.4 can join Group FaceTime calls as audio participants.

copied from: Use Group FaceTime on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Any restrictions set up in the settings for Screen Time?

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2022 2:05 AM in response to steffi54

Did you follow the steps mentioned in this article to start a group call on FaceTime?

Use Group FaceTime on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Does your device meet the hardware and software requirements?

To use Group FaceTime video calls, you need iOS 12.1.4 or later, or iPadOS. on one of these devices: iPhone 6s or later, iPad Pro or later, iPad Air 2 or later, iPad mini 4 or later, iPad (5th generation) or later, or iPod touch (7th generation). Earlier models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch that support iOS 12.1.4 can join Group FaceTime calls as audio participants.

copied from: Use Group FaceTime on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Any restrictions set up in the settings for Screen Time?

facetime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.