Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free 3 month subscription to Apple TV

I activated my free subscription a few days ago but I am unable to view Apple TV. It wants me to sign up to a free 7 day subscription.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 3:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 7:08 AM

I activated my free subscription a few days ago

How, and on which device? Did you get the confirmation email? Is the subscription listed in your overview?

but I am unable to view Apple TV. It wants me to sign up to a free 7 day subscription.

Verify that your Apple ID with the subscription is the active account on the device or Apple TV app, when trying to access Apple TV+ content.

Note that the Apple TV app also has other content that may require a different subscription. Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2022 7:08 AM in response to meintewantin

I activated my free subscription a few days ago

How, and on which device? Did you get the confirmation email? Is the subscription listed in your overview?

but I am unable to view Apple TV. It wants me to sign up to a free 7 day subscription.

Verify that your Apple ID with the subscription is the active account on the device or Apple TV app, when trying to access Apple TV+ content.

Note that the Apple TV app also has other content that may require a different subscription. Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Free 3 month subscription to Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.