Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not receiving some group texts from non-iPhone users and the same with pictures

So when I upgraded to my iPhone 11 my phone would no longer receive pictures from some people that were non-iPhone users. I also discovered that in a group text, sometimes I did not see a non-iPhone users messages. I tried everything to make it stop and followed some of the threads here in the community for an answer. Never found one. Just recently purchased an iPhone 13 Pro and was hoping the issue would be resolved. All the issues have continued to the new phone. Did anyone ever find a workaround for these issues? I know this happened to many many many users??

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 6:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 9:39 AM

MyKidCrackedHisScreenAgain wrote:

So when I upgraded to my iPhone 11 my phone would no longer receive pictures from some people that were non-iPhone users. I also discovered that in a group text, sometimes I did not see a non-iPhone users messages. I tried everything to make it stop and followed some of the threads here in the community for an answer. Never found one. Just recently purchased an iPhone 13 Pro and was hoping the issue would be resolved. All the issues have continued to the new phone. Did anyone ever find a workaround for these issues? I know this happened to many many many users??

MMS is a phone carrier feature, and since you followed all the threads in the community, what did your phone carrier say?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2022 9:39 AM in response to MyKidCrackedHisScreenAgain

MyKidCrackedHisScreenAgain wrote:

MMS is a phone carrier feature, and since you followed all the threads in the community, what did your phone carrier say?

Not receiving some group texts from non-iPhone users and the same with pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.