Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use my Apple Card at an ATM?

Can I use my card at an ATM?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 4:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 5:28 PM

..MellyBelly716:

The section in GoldmanSachs rules PDF says they will not allow cash advances from card user accounts.

For details see (if this appears) copy/paste of this link:

https://www.goldmansachs.com/terms-and-conditions/Apple-Card-Customer-Agreement.pdf#%5B%7B%22num%22%3A16%2C%22gen%22%3A0%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22XYZ%22%7D%2C0%2C441.82%2C0%5D

"You may use your Account to make Transactions. You may not use or permit your Account to be used for:

•Any illegal purpose, including in connection with unlawful domestic or international

gambling websites or to purchase illegal goodsor services;

Cash Advances and Cash Equivalents;

•Any purpose in any country or territory that is subject to economic sanctions administered

and enforced by the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC),

or with any person or entity subject to these sanctions; or

•Paying any debts to us..

"If your Account is used for any Transaction not permitted by this Agreement, we will treat these

Transactions as Purchase Transactions for purposes of applying interest, and you are responsible

for these Transactions and any related interest or Daily Cash Adjustments.."

[So many rules, which pertain to use of their product; if you agree!]

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2022 5:28 PM in response to MellyBelly716

..MellyBelly716:

The section in GoldmanSachs rules PDF says they will not allow cash advances from card user accounts.

For details see (if this appears) copy/paste of this link:

https://www.goldmansachs.com/terms-and-conditions/Apple-Card-Customer-Agreement.pdf#%5B%7B%22num%22%3A16%2C%22gen%22%3A0%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22XYZ%22%7D%2C0%2C441.82%2C0%5D

"You may use your Account to make Transactions. You may not use or permit your Account to be used for:

•Any illegal purpose, including in connection with unlawful domestic or international

gambling websites or to purchase illegal goodsor services;

Cash Advances and Cash Equivalents;

•Any purpose in any country or territory that is subject to economic sanctions administered

and enforced by the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC),

or with any person or entity subject to these sanctions; or

•Paying any debts to us..

"If your Account is used for any Transaction not permitted by this Agreement, we will treat these

Transactions as Purchase Transactions for purposes of applying interest, and you are responsible

for these Transactions and any related interest or Daily Cash Adjustments.."

[So many rules, which pertain to use of their product; if you agree!]

Can I use my Apple Card at an ATM?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.