Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Air 2009 white screen

I am having an issue with my late Mac air 2009 is unable to boot up.

I have tried safe mode, reset PRAM or NVRAM and others key combinations and still not working.

Before this happens, my mac was completely fine until one day at night after I put it on sleep mode, it suddenly turned on by itself and left my mac white screen. (Apple logo nor progress bar show on the screen only the fan spinning hot)

Any suggestions to repair this?

Thanks!

MacBook Air

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 2:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 2:18 AM

If your Mac starts up to a blank screen

A blank screen (black, gray, or blue) should appear once or more during startup. If your Mac appears to be stuck on a blank screen, follow these steps.

Intel processor

1. Press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds.
  2. Press and release the power button, then immediately press and hold Command (⌘)-R until you see an Apple logo or other image.
  3. If you still see a blank screen after about 20 seconds, contact Apple Support.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2022 2:18 AM in response to hkurnia56

If your Mac starts up to a blank screen

A blank screen (black, gray, or blue) should appear once or more during startup. If your Mac appears to be stuck on a blank screen, follow these steps.

Intel processor

1. Press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds.
  2. Press and release the power button, then immediately press and hold Command (⌘)-R until you see an Apple logo or other image.
  3. If you still see a blank screen after about 20 seconds, contact Apple Support.

Macbook Air 2009 white screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.