Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locked notes

Good evening, unfortunately I have forgotten my notes password and now I can’t log in even though Touch ID was available few days ago and I was unlocking my notes using my fingerprint. Now for no reason Touch ID is not an option for unlocking my notes( without me removing it) and now my notes are locked and I cannot have access to them even though I did nothing wrong ! This is ridiculous please help me fix this.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 3:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 3:25 AM

Sorry, but there is no workaround or recovery.

If a notes password is forgotten, the note will remain inaccesible.

“… To unlock a note, you need to enter the password that it's locked with. If you forgot the password, Apple can't help you regain access to your locked notes …”

Excerpted from: How to lock notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2022 3:25 AM in response to Vik7271

Sorry, but there is no workaround or recovery.

If a notes password is forgotten, the note will remain inaccesible.

“… To unlock a note, you need to enter the password that it's locked with. If you forgot the password, Apple can't help you regain access to your locked notes …”

Excerpted from: How to lock notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Locked notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.