Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connectivity problems

I am trying to use my AirPods Pro with my iPhone but they keep disconnecting then reconnecting and I have tried a bunch of things but it doesn’t help so what do I do?

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 9:56 AM

Hi!

You can try to reset the AirPods by plugging the AirPods to a wired charger, opening the case and hold for about 15 seconds until the light flashes white. Then try reconnecting the AirPods to the device. For the best experience, you should also update the iPhone to the latest version of iOS. If this does not work, you might want to contact Apple Support.

Hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2022 9:56 AM in response to ReedyPanda

Hi!

You can try to reset the AirPods by plugging the AirPods to a wired charger, opening the case and hold for about 15 seconds until the light flashes white. Then try reconnecting the AirPods to the device. For the best experience, you should also update the iPhone to the latest version of iOS. If this does not work, you might want to contact Apple Support.

Hope this helps!

Connectivity problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.