Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I purchase a new device with a Trade-in + an Apple Gift Card(trade-in gift card) + a Credit Card?

I want to trade-in my current iPhone and iPad pro 12.9 3rd gen together for an iPhone 13 Pro at this moment. My 12.9 in" iPad Pro is kinda redundent to me, I can use my old 10.5 inch for note taking, and I almost have no other need of an iPad otherwise.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 9:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 10:18 PM

Yes, you can. The credit you receive for your eligible trade-In is separate from your combination of payment methods. You won't receive your trade-in credit until your item is received and verified by Apple's trade-in partner.

3 replies

Apr 2, 2022 9:06 PM in response to Player_CZ

See the Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple article on the apple website.

Using more than one payment method
You can also combine payment methods to pay for your purchase. Choose from the following combinations of credit cards and gift cards:

Credit card(s) - up to two
Apple Gift Card(s) - up to eight
Apple Gift Card(s) - up to eight + one credit card
Apple Gift Card(s) - up to eight + Apple Account Balance
Apple Gift Card(s) - up to eight + Apple Account Balance + one credit card
Apple Account Balance + one credit card

Apple Gift Cards and Apple Account Balance cannot be used with Apple Pay, PayPal, or split credit card payments. Please note that you can use the value from all types and generations of Apple gift cards. For more details, see: 

How to use Apple Gift Cards and App Store & iTunes Gift Cards
How to use Apple Store Gift Cards

During checkout, if you are paying with a gift card issued by a credit card company, you can combine it with one credit card.

Can I purchase a new device with a Trade-in + an Apple Gift Card(trade-in gift card) + a Credit Card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.