Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remove app from icloud

I’ve removed an app from iCloud storage and deleted it from my phone. But when I go back into the App Store and try to re purchase it, instead of showing “get” I am shown the download cloud as if it’s still in my cloud. How do I get rid of it for good?

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 9:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 10:01 PM

The App that you have deleted from iPhone has been removed including all associated data from your iPhone. If its data was being saved on iCloud then that has been removed as well.

In the App Store, you are not seeing GET because you had that app on your iPhone at one time. What is shown is a download symbol for an app that is still owned by you but is not installed on your iPhone at present.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2022 10:01 PM in response to shira36

The App that you have deleted from iPhone has been removed including all associated data from your iPhone. If its data was being saved on iCloud then that has been removed as well.

In the App Store, you are not seeing GET because you had that app on your iPhone at one time. What is shown is a download symbol for an app that is still owned by you but is not installed on your iPhone at present.

Axel F.

Remove app from icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.