Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone won't charge after getting wet notice the day before

When I plugged my phone in to charge, I got the notice that it was wet and to unplug. I did, and both the charger and phone sat overnight. Now, my phone won't charge at all with any charger. What can I do?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 9:59 AM

I actually just read a tip on this issue. Order those moisture absorber packets that you find in several things you buy to avoid moisture damaging the product. You can buy them in bulk on Amazon. They don’t have fine particles that could clog up device open areas or microphones like some suggestions. Then throw them in a zip lock bag with your device. My son is an electrician that works on the water. He keeps a ziplock of them in his toolbox now.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2022 9:59 AM in response to Katlive

I actually just read a tip on this issue. Order those moisture absorber packets that you find in several things you buy to avoid moisture damaging the product. You can buy them in bulk on Amazon. They don’t have fine particles that could clog up device open areas or microphones like some suggestions. Then throw them in a zip lock bag with your device. My son is an electrician that works on the water. He keeps a ziplock of them in his toolbox now.

iPhone won't charge after getting wet notice the day before

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.