Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID verification code floats between devices?????, Why does the verification code displayed on the same device which user login??????

Hi,

Apple ID verification code was sent to iPhone was displayed on the iMac mini, which I login, does not seem to working right. Why do I get the verification code on the device that I login??

The verification code was sent to iPhone 11 as well, but it floated away once it appeared for a second.

Then it also disappeared from iMac mini, I am logging in to this discussion forum or my support.apple.com.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 7:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 7:44 AM

verification code appears and dissappears in few seconds, in the login/verification screen click on cancel, put your credentials, when you receive verification code in the phone do a screen capture.

use the code to login. save the password and username to browser.

next time login, it wasn't sending a verification code to phone.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2022 7:44 AM in response to thiruvarangan194

verification code appears and dissappears in few seconds, in the login/verification screen click on cancel, put your credentials, when you receive verification code in the phone do a screen capture.

use the code to login. save the password and username to browser.

next time login, it wasn't sending a verification code to phone.

Apple ID verification code floats between devices?????, Why does the verification code displayed on the same device which user login??????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.