Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove cookies from my iPhone

How do I remove cookies from my iphone13 mini?

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 8:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 8:24 AM

Hi, please consult with the help article below to learn how to delete the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone.

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Delete history, cache, and cookies
To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2022 8:24 AM in response to Jonburke22

Hi, please consult with the help article below to learn how to delete the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone.

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Delete history, cache, and cookies
To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.

How do I remove cookies from my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.