Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Air 5th Gen. Bluetooth

Can you connect a Bluetooth keyboard, Bluetooth mouse, and the Apple Pencil 2 all at the same time to your iPad Air 5?

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 1:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 1:28 PM

Yes you can. In my experience not all mice work well with iPad. Some are better than others. The Apple Magic Mouse works very well. Or you can buy a Bluetooth Keyboard with a trackpad, which works really well. I own the Apple Magic Keyboard, but just moved over to the Brydge Max+ which I like a lot.

If you want to use a mouse, see this link --> Use a Bluetooth mouse or trackpad with your iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2022 1:28 PM in response to pasmith0802

Yes you can. In my experience not all mice work well with iPad. Some are better than others. The Apple Magic Mouse works very well. Or you can buy a Bluetooth Keyboard with a trackpad, which works really well. I own the Apple Magic Keyboard, but just moved over to the Brydge Max+ which I like a lot.

If you want to use a mouse, see this link --> Use a Bluetooth mouse or trackpad with your iPad - Apple Support

iPad Air 5th Gen. Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.