Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone and iTunes won’t sync. Both are up to date, phone charges fine using lighting cable. But no data syncs? Have tried with cable and Wi-Fi no luck on syncing any data. What can I do?

iPhone and iTunes will not sync, both are updated, iPhone charges fine using lightning cable but no data is transferred, I.e. my new songs. I’ve switched to transfer over Wi-Fi and no luck still can’t get new songs. Any thoughts?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 3:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 4:19 PM

Dry06 Said:

"iPhone and iTunes will not sync, both are updated, iPhone charges fine using lightning cable but no data is transferred, I.e. my new songs. I’ve switched to transfer over Wi-Fi and no luck still can’t get new songs. Any thoughts?"

-------

New iCloud Session:

Be certain these are assigned to the same Apple ID. So, sign out of iCloud on both devices, and then signed back in. Also, see the link: Use iTunes to Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your Computer - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2022 4:19 PM in response to Dry06

Dry06 Said:

"iPhone and iTunes will not sync, both are updated, iPhone charges fine using lightning cable but no data is transferred, I.e. my new songs. I’ve switched to transfer over Wi-Fi and no luck still can’t get new songs. Any thoughts?"

-------

New iCloud Session:

Be certain these are assigned to the same Apple ID. So, sign out of iCloud on both devices, and then signed back in. Also, see the link: Use iTunes to Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your Computer - Apple Support

iPhone and iTunes won’t sync. Both are up to date, phone charges fine using lighting cable. But no data syncs? Have tried with cable and Wi-Fi no luck on syncing any data. What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.