Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No sound when using Windows and Bootcamp

I finally installed Windows 10 on my 2019 iMac using Bootcamp (all so I could play my favorite game Railroad Tycoon). Windows seems to be working fine but I have no sound. I am thinking I do not have Windows configured properly. I want to use the internal speakers of my iMac for the sound so any help[ would be appreciated. I have seen some ideas online but they are all really complicated and MS's response is "reinstall everything".

iMac 27″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 9:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 12:56 PM

I looked in the sound section of Windows manager and saw that I had only two options. Figuring that I had nothing to lose I picked the one that wasn't current;y checked, restarted Windows, and amazingly I now have sound.

Similar questions

4 replies

No sound when using Windows and Bootcamp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.