Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Animoji

I can’t seem to use Animoji on my iPad Air2. please any Idea on how to fix it

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 6:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 6:29 PM

There is no Memojis or Animojis for a 7-1/2-year old, 2014 iPad Air 2.

Sorry.

Memoji and Animoji Stickers, for iPads that can run iPadOS, requires an iPad that has an A9 CPU or greater. The iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 4 models ONLY have A8X and A8 CPUs, respectively, and are ineligible from getting the Memoji Sticker feature of iPadOS.

For very good, third party Memoji apps for yout iPad model, I recommend either Emoji Me or Your Avatar Creator.

My Memoji that I use here in these Apple product support communities was created by Emoji Me and modified using Pixelmator for iOS.

Good Luck to You!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2022 6:29 PM in response to Quinani

There is no Memojis or Animojis for a 7-1/2-year old, 2014 iPad Air 2.

Sorry.

Memoji and Animoji Stickers, for iPads that can run iPadOS, requires an iPad that has an A9 CPU or greater. The iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 4 models ONLY have A8X and A8 CPUs, respectively, and are ineligible from getting the Memoji Sticker feature of iPadOS.

For very good, third party Memoji apps for yout iPad model, I recommend either Emoji Me or Your Avatar Creator.

My Memoji that I use here in these Apple product support communities was created by Emoji Me and modified using Pixelmator for iOS.

Good Luck to You!

Animoji

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.