Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer request family sharing

Trying to transfer my son’s account to his mom. My wife has sent the invitation and the invite is seen in my son’s Messages app. I’m not getting any notification or transfer request to assist with this process. Is there something else I should be doing? Thanks

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 9:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 7:51 AM

Move a child to another group using Family Sharing - Apple Support

Make sure you're doing it exactly as in the instructions.

You could also contact Apple about this request: Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product and work your way down the menu to the desired issue. If you don't see one then try a different product until you reach a telephone or chat help request and ask to be redirected.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2022 7:51 AM in response to uecker9

Move a child to another group using Family Sharing - Apple Support

Make sure you're doing it exactly as in the instructions.

You could also contact Apple about this request: Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product and work your way down the menu to the desired issue. If you don't see one then try a different product until you reach a telephone or chat help request and ask to be redirected.

Transfer request family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.