Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i retrieve the passcode of my ipad?

I have forgotten the passcode of my apple ipad? How do i reset the device to create a new passcode?

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 12:24 PM

You cannot retrieve a forgotten passcode. If your iPad was updated to at least iPadOS 15.2, you can reset the code following these directions --> How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

If your iPad was not update to at least iPadOS 15.2, you will need to erase the device using your computer with iTunes (Windows) or Finder (Mac) following the directions in this link --> If you forgot your iPad passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2022 12:24 PM in response to prabal147

You cannot retrieve a forgotten passcode. If your iPad was updated to at least iPadOS 15.2, you can reset the code following these directions --> How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

If your iPad was not update to at least iPadOS 15.2, you will need to erase the device using your computer with iTunes (Windows) or Finder (Mac) following the directions in this link --> If you forgot your iPad passcode - Apple Support

How do i retrieve the passcode of my ipad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.