Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Experiencing Ghost touch in my IPhone XS Max

Hi there Developers,

Can you please look at this issue for us who bought Apple Devices for better experience and smoothness in our gameplay but suddenly were experiencing some of Ghost touch especially in my device " IPHONE XSMAX"

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 5:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 8:16 PM

This is a user-to-user technical support site operated by Apple, no Apple developers are here and if you are experiencing problems in just a particular game contact the support site for that game. If you are experiencing ghost touch on everything click on the Get Support link at the top right of this page to start the service process to replace your display unit.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2022 8:16 PM in response to Jhoncarlo

This is a user-to-user technical support site operated by Apple, no Apple developers are here and if you are experiencing problems in just a particular game contact the support site for that game. If you are experiencing ghost touch on everything click on the Get Support link at the top right of this page to start the service process to replace your display unit.

Experiencing Ghost touch in my IPhone XS Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.